Frequently Asked Questions.
No, we do not offer these items.
Yes, appointments are necessary to visit our showroom. Appointments are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Please call or email for appointment availability.
We do not offer packages. All items are rented individually.
Please sign and place your 50% deposit on the link emailed to you.
All clients must have a credit card on file, regardless of payment method. We do not accept credit card payments in the office. We accept cash and check payments, but a credit card deposit must be made on the link emailed to you. We do not accept any other forms of payment.
Final changes and the full balance are due 2 weeks prior to delivery/pickup.
All 50% deposits are non-refundable. All cancellations within 2 weeks of delivery/pickup incur a 100% cancellation fee.
No credits are offered on unused items.
Yes, we offer table, chair, tent, lighting, stage, and dance floor setup. We do not offer setup for linens, dinnerware, glassware, or flatware.
We do not offer damage insurance. The client is responsible for the replacement or repair cost of lost and damaged items.
Please empty glasses of liquid, scrape dishes free of food, and place dry linens back in the provided linen bags. A 40% cleaning charge will apply for plates and glasses not emptied of liquid and scraped free of food. Please do not place wet linens inside bags, as this will create permanent mildew damage. Also, please do not use candles on linens, as wax damage is permanent, and a full replacement cost will apply.
- Our standard delivery days are Monday – Friday between 9am-5pm. Deliveries/pickups after 5pm, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays incur additional fees.
- We typically deliver on Friday and pick up Monday.
- Additional fees apply for extended rentals.
- If you require a specific delivery or pick up time, additional fees apply.
- Additional long carry fees apply for equipment dropped off more than 50’ from the delivery truck. Stairs, elevators, sand, and difficult access incur additional fees.
- Please advise us if there are any obstacles for large delivery trucks including: low hanging trees, narrow entrances, gates, bridges, etc. Additional delivery fees will apply if we must reroute your delivery due to these issues.
- We offer will call pickups Monday – Friday between 9am-12noon and 1-5pm.
If you have an emergency with a current rental order, please call 805-686-1500 to be directed to 3 emergency contact numbers. No credit will be given if we are not notified of any equipment issues on the day of delivery.